- M. Kleiner, M. Geiger, A. Klaus, Bulk sheet metal forming, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology 52 (2003) 725–745. [CrossRef]
- K. Mori, K. Akita, Y. Abe, Springback behaviour in bending of ultra-high-strength steel sheets using CNC servo press, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 47 (2007) 321–325. [CrossRef]
- J. Eriksson, M. Olssson, Tribological testing of commercial CrN, (Ti,Al)N and CrC/C PVD coatings – Evaluation of galling and wear characteristics against different high strength steels, Surface & Coating Technology 205 (2011) 4045–4051. [CrossRef]
- K. Inoue, M. Suzuki, S. Nishino, K. Ohya, Y. Tomota, Effect of coating microstructure of press-working dies on sliding damage, Steel Research International 81, Supplement Metal Forming 2010 (2010) 849–852.
- Y. Murakami, S. Kodama, S. Konuma, Quantitative evaluation of effects of non-metallic inclusions on fatigue strength of high strength steels. I: Basic fatigue mechanism and evaluation of correlation between the fatigue fracture stress and the size and location of non-metallic inclusions, International Journal of Fatigue 11 (1989) 291–298. [CrossRef]
- D.J. Thomas, M.T. Whittaker, G. Bright, Y. Gao, The influence of mechanical and CO2 laser cut-edge characteristics on the fatigue life performance of high strength automotive steels, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 211 (2011) 263–274. [CrossRef]
- S. Thipprakmas, S. Rojananan, P. Paramaputi, An investigation of step taper-shaped punch in piercing process using finite element method, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 197 (2008) 132–139. [CrossRef]
- S.S. Kim, C.S. Han, Y.S. Lee, Development of a new burr-free hydro mechanical punching, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 162–163 (2005) 524–529. [CrossRef]
- K. Mori, Y. Abe, Y. Suzui, Improvement of stretch flangeability of ultra-high strength steel sheet by smoothing of sheared edge, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 210 (2010) 653–659. [CrossRef]
- K. Mori, Y. Abe, Y. Kidoma, P. Kadarno, Slight clearance punching of ultra-high strength steel sheets using punch having small round edge, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 65 (2013) 41–46. [CrossRef]
- Y. Abe, K. Mori, K. Norita, Gradually contacting punch for improving stretch flangeability of ultra-high strength steel sheets, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology 62 (2013) 263–266. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- K. Mori, S. Saito, S. Maki, Warm and hot punching of ultra-high strength steel sheet, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology 57 (2008) 321–324. [CrossRef]
- D.J. Thomas, Effect of mechanical cut-edges on the fatigue and formability performance of advanced high-strength steels, Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention 12 (2012) 518–531. [CrossRef]
- T. Matsuno, Y. Kuriyama, H. Murakami, S. Yonezawa, H. Kanamaru, Effects of punch shape and clearance on hole expansion ratio and fatigue properties in punching of high strength steel sheets, Steel Research International 81, Supplement Metal Forming 2010 (2010) 853–856.
- T. Nakano, Introduction of Flow Control Forming (FCF) for sheet forging and new presses, in Proceedings of the International Seminar on Precision Forging, Kyoto, 1973, p. 35–40.
- M. Merklein, J.M. Allwood, B.-A. Behrens, A. Brosius, H. Hagenah, K. Kuzman, K. Mori, A.E. Tekkaya, A. Weckenmann, Bulk sheet metal forming, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology 61 (2012) 725–745. [CrossRef]
- P. Kadarno, K. Mori, Y. Abe, Two-stage plate forging for thickening hole edge of punched high strength steel sheet, in Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Metal Forming, Krakow, 2012, p. 899–902.
- S. Thipprakmas, M. Jin, M. Murakawa, Study on flanged shapes in fineblanked-hole flanging process (FB-hole flanging process) using finite element method (FEM), Journal of Materials Processing Technology 192–193 (2007) 128–133. [CrossRef]
- V. Tvergaard, Mechanical modelling of ductile fracture, Meccanica 26 (1991) 11–16. [CrossRef]
Volume 1, 2014
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||05 May 2014|