- H.P.C. Daniels, Ultrasonic welding, Ultrasonics 3, October–December (1965) 190–196. [CrossRef]
- E. De Vries, Mechanics and mechanism of ultrasonic metal welding, PhD thesis, The Ohio State University, 2004.
- K.C. Joshi, The formation of ultrasonic bond between metals, Welding Journal 50 (1971) 840–848.
- T.H. Hazlett, S.M. Ambekar, Additional studies on interface temperatures and bonding mechanisms of ultrasonic welds, Welding Journal 49 (1970) 196-s–200-s.
- K.S. Suresh, M. Rooparani, K. Prakasan, R. Rudramoorthy, Modelling of temperature distribution in ultrasonic welding of thermoplastics for various joint designs, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 186 (2007) 138–146. [CrossRef]
- M.J. Attarha, I. Sattari-Far, Study on welding temperature distribution in thin welded plates through experimental measurements and finite element simulation, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 211 (2011) 688–694. [CrossRef]
- C.M. Chen, R. Kovacevic, Finite element modeling of friction stir welding-thermal and thermo-mechanical analysis, Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 43 (2003) 1319–1326. [CrossRef]
- Y.M. Hwang, Z.W. Kang, Y.C. Chiou, H.H. Hsu, Experimental study on temperature distributions within the work piece during friction stir welding of aluminum alloys, Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 48 (2008) 778–787. [CrossRef]
- V. Soundararajan, S. Zekovic, R. Kovacevic, Thermo-mechanical model with adaptive boundary conditions for friction stir welding of Al 6061, Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 45 (2005) 1577–1587. [CrossRef]
- S. Elangovan, S. Semeer, K. Prakasan, Temperature and stress distribution in ultrasonic metal welding – an FEA-based study, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 209 (2009) 1143–1150. [CrossRef]
- M. Sunar, B.S. Yilbas, K. Boran, Thermal and stress analysis of a sheet metal in welding, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 172 (2006) 123–129. [CrossRef]
- X.K. Zhu, Y.J. Chao, Numerical simulation of transient temperature and residual stresses in friction stir welding of 304L stainless steel, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 146 (2004) 263–272. [CrossRef]
- Steven C. Chopra, Raymond P. Canale, Numerical methods for engineers. 6th ed., Tata McGraw Hill, New York, 2010.
- D.V. Hutton, Fundamentals of finite element analysis. 2nd ed., McGraw-Hill, New York, 2004.
- D.L. Logan, A first course in the finite element method. 3rd ed., Thomson Publication, Pacific Grove, Ca, 2002.
- ASM, ASM hand book, Properties and selection: non-ferrous alloys and special purpose materials, Vol. 2, 13th ed., ASM international, 1998.
- S. Elangovan, Experimental and theoretical investigations on ultrasonic metal welding and optimisation of process parameters to achieve quality welds, PhD thesis, Anna University Chennai, 2011.
- D.M. Stefanesce (Editor), ASM hand book, standard test method for apparent shear strength of single-lap-joint adhesively bonded metal specimens by tension loading (metal-to-metal), Vol. 15, ASM international, 2005.
Volume 1, 2014
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||28 October 2014|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.