- F. Vollertsen, D. Biermann, H.N. Hansen, et al., Size effects in manufacturing of metallic components, CIRP Annals-Manuf. Technol. 58 (2009) 566–587. [CrossRef]
- E. Egerer, U. Engel, Process characterization and material flow in microforming at elevated temperature, J. Manuf. Process. 6 (2004) 1–6. [CrossRef]
- H. Tanabe, M. Yang, Design and evaluation of heat assisted microforming system, Steel. Res. Int. Special Issues (2011) 1020–1024.
- T. Aoyama, T. Shimizu, Q. Zheng, M. Yang, Effect of heating on springback in heat assisted microbending, Adv. Mater. Res. 939 (2014) 409–414. [CrossRef]
- Q. Zheng, T. Shimizu, T. Shiratori, M. Yang, Tensile properties and constitutive model of ultrathin pure titanium foils at elevated temperatures in microforming assisted by resistance heating method, J. Mater. Des. 63 (2014) 389–397. [CrossRef]
- W.F. Smith, J. Hashemi, Foundations of materials science and engineering, Published by McGraw-Hill, Fifth Edition, 2011, pp. 254–267.
- W. Huang, X. Zan, X. Nie, et al., Experimental study on the dynamic tensile behavior of a poly-crystal pure titanium at elevated temperatures, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 443 (2007) 33–41. [CrossRef]
- U. Engel, R. Eckstein, Microforming-from basic research to its realization, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 125–126 (2002) 35–44. [CrossRef]
- S. Geißdörfer, U. Engel, M. Geiger, FE-simulation of microforming processes applying a mesoscopic model, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 46 (2006) 1222–1226. [CrossRef]
- J.M. Liu, S.S. Chou, Study on the microstructure and formability of commercially pure titanium in two-temperature deep drawing, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 95 (1999) 65–70. [CrossRef]
- S. Nemat-Nasser, W.G. Guo, J.Y. Cheng, Mechanical properties and deformation mechanisms of a commercially pure titanium, Acta mater. 47 (1999) 3705–3720. [CrossRef]
Volume 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 March 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.