- I. Alvarez-Armas, S. Degallaix-Moreuil (Eds.), Duplex stainless steels, John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, USA, 2013. [CrossRef]
- M. Mohammed Asif, K.A. Shrikrishna, P. Sathiya, S. Goel, The impact of heat input on the strength, toughness, microhardness, microstructure and corrosion aspects of friction welded duplex stainless steel joints, J. Manuf. Process. 18 (2015) 92–106. [CrossRef]
- J. Charles, Duplex stainless steels – a review after DSS’07 held in Grado, Steel Research International 79 (2008) 455–465.
- R. Cervo, P. Ferro, A. Tiziani, Annealing temperature effects on super duplex stainless steel UNS s32750 welded joints. I: Microstructure and partitioning of elements, J. Mater. Sci. 45 (2010) 4369–4377. [CrossRef]
- A.V. Jebaraj, L. Ajaykumar, Influence of microstructural changes on impact toughness of weldment and base metal of duplex stainless steel AISI 2205 for low temperature applications, Procedia Eng. 64 (2013) 456–466. [CrossRef]
- G. Fargas, M. Anglada, A. Mateo, Effect of the annealing temperature on the mechanical properties, formability and corrosion resistance of hot-rolled duplex stainless steel, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 209 (2009) 1770–1782. [CrossRef]
- S. Topolska, J. Łabanowski, Effect of microstructure on impact toughness of duplex and superduplex stainless steels, J. Achieve. Mater. Manuf. Eng. 36 (2009) 142–149.
- E. Taban, E. Kaluc, T.S. Aykan, Effect of the purging gas on properties of 304H GTA welds, Welding Journal 93 (2014) 124s–130s.
- K. Migiakis, G.D. Papadimitriou, Effect of nitrogen and nickel on the microstructure and mechanical properties of plasma welded UNS S32760 super-duplex stainless steels, J. Mater. Sci. 44 (2009) 6372–6383. [CrossRef]
- M. Martins, L.C. Casteletti, Effect of heat treatment on the mechanical properties of ASTM A 890 Gr6A super duplex stainless steel, J. ASTM Int. 2 (2005) 1–14. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- S.S.M. Tavares, J.M. Pardal, L.D. Lima, I.N. Bastos, A.M. Nascimento, J.A. de Souza, Characterization of microstructure, chemical composition, corrosion resistance and toughness of a multipass weld joint of super duplex stainless steel UNS S32750, Mater. Charact. 58 (2007) 610–616. [CrossRef]
Volume 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||18 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.