Volume 7, 2020
Special Issue - The emerging materials and processing technologies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 March 2020|
- J. Cinthia, G. Sudha Priyanga, R. Rajeswarapalanichamy, K. Iyakutti, Structural, electronic and mechanical properties of alkaline earth metal oxides MO (M ¼Be, Mg, Ca, Sr, Ba), J. Phys. Chem. Solids 79 (2015) 23–42 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Jõgiaas, R. Zabels, A. Tamm, M. Merisalu, I. Hussainova, M. Heikkilä, H. Mändar, K. Kukli, M. Ritala, M. Leskelä, Mechanical properties of aluminum, zirconium, hafnium and tantalum oxides and their nanolaminates grown by atomic layer deposition, Surf. Coatings Technol. 282 (2015) 36–42 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Karasinski, M.G. Da Luz, C.M. Lepienski, L.A.F. Coelho, Nanostructured coating based on epoxy/metal oxides: Kinetic curing and mechanical properties, Thermochim. Acta 569 (2013) 167–176 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zeng, Y. Wang, K. Liu, F. Liu, H. Su, CeO2 nanoparticles supported on CuO with petal-like and sphere-flower morphologies for preferential CO oxidation, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 37 (2012) 11640–11649 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Vacassy, C. Guizard, V. Thoraval, L. Cot, Synthesis and characterization of microporous zirconia powders: application in nanofilters and nanofiltration characteristics, J. Memb. Sci. 132 (1997) 109–118 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Neumayer, E. Cartier, Materials characterization of Zro2-SiO2 and HfO2-SiO2 binary oxides deposited by chemical solution deposition, J. Appl. Phys. 90 (2001) 1801–1808 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Petot-Ervas, C. Petot, D. Zientara, J. Kusinski, Microstructure and transport properties of Y-doped zirconia and Gd-doped ceria, Mater. Chem. Phys. 81 (2003) 305–307 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S.K. Arockiasamy, J. Irudayaraj, Natural dye sensitized CuO nanorods for luminescence applications, Ceram. Int. 42 (2016) 6198–6205 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Bhalerao-Panajkar, M.M. Shirolkar, R. Das, T. Maity, P. Poddar, S.K. Kulkarni, Investigations of magnetic and dielectric properties of cupric oxide nanoparticles, Solid State Commun. 151 (2011) 55–60 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dek, P.A. Joy, Synthesis and magnetic properties of Mn doped ZnO nanowires, Solid State Commun. 142 (2007) 190–194 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Dhanasekaran, T. Mahalingam, Physical properties evaluation of various substrates coated cupric oxide thin films by dip method, J. Alloys Compd. 539 (2012) 50–56 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Dhanasekaran, T. Mahalingam, R. Chandramohan, J.-K. Rhee, J.P. Chu, Electrochemical deposition and characterization of cupric oxide thin films, Thin Solid Films 520 (2012) 6608–6613 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Duc, D.T.T. Le, N. Van Duy, N.D. Hoa, N. Van Hieu, Single crystal cupric oxide nanowires: Length- and density-controlled growth and gas-sensing characteristics, Physics E 58 (2014) 16–23 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Gac, G. Słowik, W. Zawadzki, Structural and surface changes of copper modified manganese oxides, Appl. Surf. Sci. 370 (2016) 536–544 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Goswami Raul, M.K. Purkait, Arsenic adsorption using copper (II) oxide nanoparticles, Chem. Eng. Res. Des. 90 (2012) 1387–1396 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Hoa, S.Y. An, N.Q. Dung, N. Van Quy, D. Kim, Synthesis of p-type semiconducting cupric oxide thin films and their application to hydrogen detection, Sens. Actuat. B 146 (2010) 239–244 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Plăiașu, Sinteza și caracterizarea morfo-structurală a unor oxizi metalici nanostructurați, University Press, Piteşti, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.