Volume 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||18 September 2015|
- K.I. Mori, N. Bay, L. Fratini, F. Micari, A.E. Tekkaya, Joining by plastic deformation, CIRP Annals of Manufacturing Technology 62 (2013) 673–694. [Google Scholar]
- P. Groche, S. Wohletz, M. Brenneis, C. Pabst, F. Resch, Joining by forming – A review on joint mechanisms, applications and future trends, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 214 (2014) 1972–1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gonçalves, L.M. Alves, P.A.F. Martins, Tube joining by asymmetric plastic instability, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 214 (2014) 132–140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gonçalves, L.M. Alves, P.A.F. Martins, Inclined tube-sheet plastically deformed joints, Steel Research International 85 (2014) 67–75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.M.A. Silva, C.V. Nielsen, L.M. Alves, P.A.F. Martins, Environmentally friendly joining of tubes by their ends, Journal of Cleaner Production 87 (2015) 777–786. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Alves, C.M.A. Silva, P.D. Santos, P.A.F. Martins, Mechanical joining of PVC tubes by their ends, Journal of Materials: Design and Applications, in press (2015), DOI: 10.1177/1464420715586609. [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Alves, J.M.C. Rodrigues, P.A.F. Martins, Three-dimensional modelling of forging processes by the finite element flow formulation, Journal of Engineering Manufacture 218 (2004) 1695–1707. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Alves, P.A.F. Martins, Nosing of thin-walled PVC tubes into hollow spheres using a die, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 44 (2009) 26–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.V. Nielsen, W. Zhang, L.M. Alves, N. Bay, P.A.F. Martins, Modelling of thermo-electro-mechanical manufacturing processes with applications in metal forming and resistance welding, Springer-Verlag, London, UK, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Bucknall, New criterion for craze initiation, Polymer 48 (2007) 1030–1041. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.