Volume 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 October 2015|
- M.C. Holman, Autoclave age forming large aluminium aircraft panels, Journal of Mechanical Working Technology 20 (1989) 477–488. [CrossRef]
- F. Eberl, S. Gardiner, G. Campanile, G. Surdon, M. Venmans, P. Prangnell, Ageformable panels for commercial aircraft, Journal of Aerospace Engineering 222 (2008) 873–886.
- L. Zhan, J. Lin, T.A. Dean, A review of the development of creep age forming: Experimentation, modelling and applications, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 51 (2011) 1–17. [CrossRef]
- K.C. Ho, J. Lin, T.A. Dean, Constitutive modelling of primary creep for age forming an aluminium alloy, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 153–154 (2004) 122–127.
- A.C.L. Lam, Z. Shi, J. Lin, X. Huang, Y. Zeng, T.A. Dean, A method for designing lightweight and flexible creep-age forming tools using mechanical splines and sparse controlling points, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 80 (2015) 361–372. [CrossRef]
- A.C.L. Lam, Z. Shi, J. Lin, X. Huang, Influences of residual stresses and initial distortion on springback prediction of 7B04-T651 aluminium plates in creep-age forming, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 103 (2015) 115–126. [CrossRef]
- R. Ferragut, A. Somoza, A. Tolley, Microstructural evolution of 7012 alloy during the early stages of artificial ageing, Acta Materialia 47 (1999) 4355–4364. [CrossRef]
- G. Sha, A. Cerezo, Early-stage precipitation in Al-Zn-Mg-Cu alloy (7050), Acta Materialia 52 (2004) 4503–4516. [CrossRef]
- L. Zhan, J. Lin, T.A. Dean, M. Huang, Experimental studies and constitutive modelling of the hardening of aluminium alloy 7055 under creep age forming conditions, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 53 (2011) 595–605. [CrossRef]
- P. Zhang, J. Lin, D. Balint, OPT-CAF: the optimisation tool for calibrating creep constitutive equations, Project report, Imperial College London, 2012.
- Z. Li, B. Xiong, Y. Zhang, B. Zhu, F. Wang, H. Liu, Microstructural evolution of aluminum alloy 7B04 thick plate by various thermal treatments, Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China 18 (2008) 40–45. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.