Volume 6, 2019
Special Issue – Advanced Joining Processes
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 December 2019|
- M. Wachowski, M. Gloc, T. Ślęzak, T. Płociński, K.J. Kurzydłowski, The effect of heat treatment on the microstructure and properties of explosively welded titanium-steel plate, J. Mater. Eng. Perform. 26 (2017) 945–954 [Google Scholar]
- L. Čížek, D. Ostroushko, E. Mazancová, Z. Szulc, R. Molak, M. Wachowski, M. Prażmowski, Structure and properties of sandwich material steel Cr13Ni10 + Ti after explosive cladding, Metall. J. 62 (2009) 110–112 [Google Scholar]
- P. Tamilchelvan, K. Raghukandan, K. Hokamoto, H.C. Dey, A.K. Bhaduri, Effect on explosive cladding of titan 12/SS304L plates under multiple conditions (design matrix), Mater. Sci. Forum 207 (2004) 465–466 [Google Scholar]
- R. Kosturek, M. Wachowski, L. Śnieżek, M. Gloc, The influence of the post-weld heat treatment on the microstructure of inconel 625/carbon steel bimetal joint obtained by explosive welding, Metals 9 (2019) 246 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sniezek, I. Szachogluchowicz, M. Wachowski, J. Torzewski, J. Mierzynski, High cycle fatigue properties of explosively welded laminate AA2519/AA1050/Ti6Al4V, Proc. Struct. Integr. 5 (2017) 422–429 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Findik, Recent developments in explosive welding, Mater. Des. 32 (2011) 1081–1093 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Hutsaylyuk, L. Snieżek, M. Chausov, J. Torzewski, A. Pylypenko, M. Wachowski, Cyclic deformation of aluminium alloys after the preliminary combined loading, Eng. Fail. Anal. 69 (2016) 66–76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bower, J. Banker, Large Titanium Heat Exchangers, Design, Manufacture and Fabrication Issues, in Proceedings of Corrosion Solutions, Conference 2003, Wah Chang [Google Scholar]
- S.A.A. Akbari Mousavi, P. Farhadi Sartangi, Experimental investigation of explosive welding of cp-titanium/AISI 304 stainless steel, Mater. Des. 30 (2009) 459–468 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kacar, M. Acarer, An investigation on the explosive cladding of 316L stainless steel-din-P355GH steel, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 152 (2004) 92 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM A263-94a, Standard specification for corrosion-resisting chromium steel-clad plate, sheet, and strip [Google Scholar]
- B. Wronka, Testing of explosive welding and welded joints, Int. J. Impact Eng. 38 (2011) 309–313 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kahraman, B. Gülenc, F. Findik, Joining of titanium/stainless steel by explosive welding and effect on interface, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 169 (2005) 127–133 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, Z. Xinming, L. Zhenghua, L Qingyun, Adiabatic shear band on the titanium side in the Ti/mild steel explosive cladding interface, Acta Mater. 44 (1996) 561–565 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.