Volume 7, 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- A.A.G. Bruzzonexs, H.L. Costa, P.M. Lonardo, D.A. Lucca, Advances in engineered surfaces for functional performance, CIRP Ann. 57 (2008) 750–769 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Hao, L. Wang, Q. Wang, F. Guo, Y. Tang, Y. Ding, B. Lu, Surface micro-texturing of metallic cylindrical surface with proximity rolling-exposure lithography and electrochemical micromachining, Appl. Surf. Sci. 257 (2011) 8906–8911 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, W. Quandai, H. Xiuqing, D. Yucheng, L. Bingheng, Finite element simulation and experimental study on the through-mask electrochemical micromachining (EMM) Process. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Tech. 51 (2010) 155–162 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Madore, O. Piotrowski, D. Landolt, Through-mask electrochemical micromachining of titanium, J. Electrochem. Soc. 146 (1999) 2526–2532 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, H. Li, C. Zhang, D. Zhu, Improvement of machining consistency during through-mask electrochemical large-area machining, Chin. J. Aeronaut. 32 (2019) 1051–1058 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Jin, K. Chun, E. Lee, Analysis of the current density characteristics in through-mask electrochemical micromachining (TMEMM) for fabrication of micro-impression arrays on invar alloy film, Chin. J. Aeronaut. 30 (2017) 1231–1241 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kunar, S. Mahata, B. Bhattacharyya, Micro dimple array fabrication by through mask electrochemical micromachining utilizing low-aspect ratio mask, J. Electrochem. Soc. 165 (2018) E129–E137 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, N. Qu, Improvement in machining accuracy of micro-dimples fabricated in a sandwich-like electrochemical micromachining unit using a porous cathode, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 99 (2018) 1661–1671 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mitchell-Smith, A. Speidel, A.T. Clare, Transitory electrochemical masking for precision jet processing techniques, J. Manuf. Process 31 (2018) 273–285 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Schonenberger, S. Roy, Microscale pattern transfer without photolithography of substrates, Electrochim. Acta 51 (2005) 809–819 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Chen, B.Y. Dong, C.Y. Zhang, M. Wu, Z.N. Guo, Jet electrochemical machining of micro dimples with conductive mask, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 257 (2018) 101–111 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Parreira, C.A. Gallo, H.L. Costa, New advances on maskless electrochemical texturing (MECT) for tribological purposes, Surf. Coat. Technol. 212 (2012) 1–13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kunar, S. Mahata, B. Bhattacharyya, Influence of electrochemical micromachining process parameters during fabrication of varactor micropattern, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 96 (2018) 411–427 [Google Scholar]
- S. Kunar, B. Bhattacharyya, Fabrication of various micropatterns by maskless micro-electrochemical texturing, Manufact. Rev. 6 (2019) 6 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kunar, B. Bhattacharyya, Influence of various flow methods during fabrication of micro ellipse pattern by maskless electrochemical micromachining, J. Manuf. Process 35 (2018) 700–714 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kunar, B. Bhattacharyya, Effect of various masked patterned tools during micro-electrochemical texturing, Microsyst. Technol. 25 (2019) 1475–1492 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Costa, I.M. Hutchings, Development of a maskless electrochemical texturing method, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 209 (2009) 3869–3878 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.