- M. Kleiner, M. Geiger, A. Klaus, Bulk sheet metal forming, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology 52 (2003) 725–745. [CrossRef]
- K. Mori, K. Akita, Y. Abe, Springback behaviour in bending of ultra-high-strength steel sheets using CNC servo press, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 47 (2007) 321–325. [CrossRef]
- J. Eriksson, M. Olssson, Tribological testing of commercial CrN, (Ti,Al)N and CrC/C PVD coatings – Evaluation of galling and wear characteristics against different high strength steels, Surface & Coating Technology 205 (2011) 4045–4051. [CrossRef]
- K. Inoue, M. Suzuki, S. Nishino, K. Ohya, Y. Tomota, Effect of coating microstructure of press-working dies on sliding damage, Steel Research International 81, Supplement Metal Forming 2010 (2010) 849–852.
- Y. Murakami, S. Kodama, S. Konuma, Quantitative evaluation of effects of non-metallic inclusions on fatigue strength of high strength steels. I: Basic fatigue mechanism and evaluation of correlation between the fatigue fracture stress and the size and location of non-metallic inclusions, International Journal of Fatigue 11 (1989) 291–298. [CrossRef]
- D.J. Thomas, M.T. Whittaker, G. Bright, Y. Gao, The influence of mechanical and CO2 laser cut-edge characteristics on the fatigue life performance of high strength automotive steels, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 211 (2011) 263–274. [CrossRef]
- S. Thipprakmas, S. Rojananan, P. Paramaputi, An investigation of step taper-shaped punch in piercing process using finite element method, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 197 (2008) 132–139. [CrossRef]
- S.S. Kim, C.S. Han, Y.S. Lee, Development of a new burr-free hydro mechanical punching, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 162–163 (2005) 524–529. [CrossRef]
- K. Mori, Y. Abe, Y. Suzui, Improvement of stretch flangeability of ultra-high strength steel sheet by smoothing of sheared edge, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 210 (2010) 653–659. [CrossRef]
- K. Mori, Y. Abe, Y. Kidoma, P. Kadarno, Slight clearance punching of ultra-high strength steel sheets using punch having small round edge, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 65 (2013) 41–46. [CrossRef]
- Y. Abe, K. Mori, K. Norita, Gradually contacting punch for improving stretch flangeability of ultra-high strength steel sheets, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology 62 (2013) 263–266. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- K. Mori, S. Saito, S. Maki, Warm and hot punching of ultra-high strength steel sheet, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology 57 (2008) 321–324. [CrossRef]
- D.J. Thomas, Effect of mechanical cut-edges on the fatigue and formability performance of advanced high-strength steels, Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention 12 (2012) 518–531. [CrossRef]
- T. Matsuno, Y. Kuriyama, H. Murakami, S. Yonezawa, H. Kanamaru, Effects of punch shape and clearance on hole expansion ratio and fatigue properties in punching of high strength steel sheets, Steel Research International 81, Supplement Metal Forming 2010 (2010) 853–856.
- T. Nakano, Introduction of Flow Control Forming (FCF) for sheet forging and new presses, in Proceedings of the International Seminar on Precision Forging, Kyoto, 1973, p. 35–40.
- M. Merklein, J.M. Allwood, B.-A. Behrens, A. Brosius, H. Hagenah, K. Kuzman, K. Mori, A.E. Tekkaya, A. Weckenmann, Bulk sheet metal forming, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology 61 (2012) 725–745. [CrossRef]
- P. Kadarno, K. Mori, Y. Abe, Two-stage plate forging for thickening hole edge of punched high strength steel sheet, in Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Metal Forming, Krakow, 2012, p. 899–902.
- S. Thipprakmas, M. Jin, M. Murakawa, Study on flanged shapes in fineblanked-hole flanging process (FB-hole flanging process) using finite element method (FEM), Journal of Materials Processing Technology 192–193 (2007) 128–133. [CrossRef]
- V. Tvergaard, Mechanical modelling of ductile fracture, Meccanica 26 (1991) 11–16. [CrossRef]
Volume 1, 2014
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||05 May 2014|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.