Volume 1, 2014
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||28 October 2014|
- H.P.C. Daniels, Ultrasonic welding, Ultrasonics 3, October–December (1965) 190–196. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. De Vries, Mechanics and mechanism of ultrasonic metal welding, PhD thesis, The Ohio State University, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Joshi, The formation of ultrasonic bond between metals, Welding Journal 50 (1971) 840–848. [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Hazlett, S.M. Ambekar, Additional studies on interface temperatures and bonding mechanisms of ultrasonic welds, Welding Journal 49 (1970) 196-s–200-s. [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Suresh, M. Rooparani, K. Prakasan, R. Rudramoorthy, Modelling of temperature distribution in ultrasonic welding of thermoplastics for various joint designs, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 186 (2007) 138–146. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Attarha, I. Sattari-Far, Study on welding temperature distribution in thin welded plates through experimental measurements and finite element simulation, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 211 (2011) 688–694. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Chen, R. Kovacevic, Finite element modeling of friction stir welding-thermal and thermo-mechanical analysis, Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 43 (2003) 1319–1326. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Hwang, Z.W. Kang, Y.C. Chiou, H.H. Hsu, Experimental study on temperature distributions within the work piece during friction stir welding of aluminum alloys, Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 48 (2008) 778–787. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Soundararajan, S. Zekovic, R. Kovacevic, Thermo-mechanical model with adaptive boundary conditions for friction stir welding of Al 6061, Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 45 (2005) 1577–1587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Elangovan, S. Semeer, K. Prakasan, Temperature and stress distribution in ultrasonic metal welding – an FEA-based study, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 209 (2009) 1143–1150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sunar, B.S. Yilbas, K. Boran, Thermal and stress analysis of a sheet metal in welding, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 172 (2006) 123–129. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.K. Zhu, Y.J. Chao, Numerical simulation of transient temperature and residual stresses in friction stir welding of 304L stainless steel, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 146 (2004) 263–272. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Steven C. Chopra, Raymond P. Canale, Numerical methods for engineers. 6th ed., Tata McGraw Hill, New York, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Hutton, Fundamentals of finite element analysis. 2nd ed., McGraw-Hill, New York, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Logan, A first course in the finite element method. 3rd ed., Thomson Publication, Pacific Grove, Ca, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- ASM, ASM hand book, Properties and selection: non-ferrous alloys and special purpose materials, Vol. 2, 13th ed., ASM international, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- S. Elangovan, Experimental and theoretical investigations on ultrasonic metal welding and optimisation of process parameters to achieve quality welds, PhD thesis, Anna University Chennai, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Stefanesce (Editor), ASM hand book, standard test method for apparent shear strength of single-lap-joint adhesively bonded metal specimens by tension loading (metal-to-metal), Vol. 15, ASM international, 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.