Volume 1, 2014
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 February 2015|
- L.Q. Li, Y.B. Chen, L.W. Zhang, X.S. Feng, Laser bending characteristics of Ti-6Al-4V Titanium alloy, The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals 15 (2005) 842–848 (in Chinese).
- P. Zhang, B. Guoa, D.-B. Shan, Z. Ji, FE simulation of laser curve bending of sheet metals, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 184 (2007) 157–162. [CrossRef]
- J. Yu, Study on numerical simulation and optimization design of laser bending of Titanium alloy sheets, Master Thesis, Hefei Polytechnic University, 2009 (in Chinese).
- Y. Xiang, L. Hu, D. Peng, X. Huijuan, Research on Manufacturing Technology 5 (2010) 20–25 (in Chinese).
- C. Liu, S.H. Liu, J.L. Liu, K.P. Hu, P. Xiao, Study on shape and size precision control of Titanium alloy in laser bending, Applied Laser 31 (2011) 50–56. [CrossRef]
- D.P. Shidid, M. HoseinpourGollo, M. Brandt, M. Mahdavian, Study of effect of process parameters on Titanium sheet metal bending using Nd: YAG laser, Optics & Laser Technology 47 (2013) 242–247. [CrossRef]
- Z.Q. Yao, H. Shen, Y.J. Shi, J. Hu, Numerical study on laser forming of metal plates with pre-loads, Computational Materials Science 40 (2007) 27–32. [CrossRef]
- J. Liu, S. Sun, Y. Guan, Numerical investigation on the laser bending of stainless steel foil with pre-stresses, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 209 (2009) 1580–1587. [CrossRef]
- G. Chen, Chinese Journal of Lasers 38 (2011) 0601006-1–0601006-11 (in Chinese). [CrossRef]
- Y.C. Zhang, X.F. Wang, X.B. Wang, J. Guo, Laser prestressed bending of Titanium alloy sheet, Applied Mechanics and Materials 633–634 (2014) 773–776.
- Z.C. Shen, Experimental research on laser forming for V shape part, Bachelor thesis, Beihang University, 2014.
- P.L. Li, Z. Zhang, Thermoforming mold for Titanium alloy, Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology 21 (2012) 94–97 (in Chinese).
- China Standard Press. Chinese Aviation Materials Handbook (Second Edition), vol. 4, 2002, pp. 104–132 (in Chinese).
- Z. Ji. Laser sheet metal forming and Simulation, Ph.D dissertation, Northwestern Polytechnic University, Xi’an, 1997.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.