Volume 1, 2014
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 February 2015|
- L.Q. Li, Y.B. Chen, L.W. Zhang, X.S. Feng, Laser bending characteristics of Ti-6Al-4V Titanium alloy, The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals 15 (2005) 842–848 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhang, B. Guoa, D.-B. Shan, Z. Ji, FE simulation of laser curve bending of sheet metals, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 184 (2007) 157–162. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yu, Study on numerical simulation and optimization design of laser bending of Titanium alloy sheets, Master Thesis, Hefei Polytechnic University, 2009 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiang, L. Hu, D. Peng, X. Huijuan, Research on Manufacturing Technology 5 (2010) 20–25 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- C. Liu, S.H. Liu, J.L. Liu, K.P. Hu, P. Xiao, Study on shape and size precision control of Titanium alloy in laser bending, Applied Laser 31 (2011) 50–56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Shidid, M. HoseinpourGollo, M. Brandt, M. Mahdavian, Study of effect of process parameters on Titanium sheet metal bending using Nd: YAG laser, Optics & Laser Technology 47 (2013) 242–247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.Q. Yao, H. Shen, Y.J. Shi, J. Hu, Numerical study on laser forming of metal plates with pre-loads, Computational Materials Science 40 (2007) 27–32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, S. Sun, Y. Guan, Numerical investigation on the laser bending of stainless steel foil with pre-stresses, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 209 (2009) 1580–1587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Chen, Chinese Journal of Lasers 38 (2011) 0601006-1–0601006-11 (in Chinese). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Zhang, X.F. Wang, X.B. Wang, J. Guo, Laser prestressed bending of Titanium alloy sheet, Applied Mechanics and Materials 633–634 (2014) 773–776. [Google Scholar]
- Z.C. Shen, Experimental research on laser forming for V shape part, Bachelor thesis, Beihang University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Li, Z. Zhang, Thermoforming mold for Titanium alloy, Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology 21 (2012) 94–97 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- China Standard Press. Chinese Aviation Materials Handbook (Second Edition), vol. 4, 2002, pp. 104–132 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ji. Laser sheet metal forming and Simulation, Ph.D dissertation, Northwestern Polytechnic University, Xi’an, 1997. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.