Volume 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 March 2015|
- F. Vollertsen, D. Biermann, H.N. Hansen, et al., Size effects in manufacturing of metallic components, CIRP Annals-Manuf. Technol. 58 (2009) 566–587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Egerer, U. Engel, Process characterization and material flow in microforming at elevated temperature, J. Manuf. Process. 6 (2004) 1–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tanabe, M. Yang, Design and evaluation of heat assisted microforming system, Steel. Res. Int. Special Issues (2011) 1020–1024. [Google Scholar]
- T. Aoyama, T. Shimizu, Q. Zheng, M. Yang, Effect of heating on springback in heat assisted microbending, Adv. Mater. Res. 939 (2014) 409–414. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zheng, T. Shimizu, T. Shiratori, M. Yang, Tensile properties and constitutive model of ultrathin pure titanium foils at elevated temperatures in microforming assisted by resistance heating method, J. Mater. Des. 63 (2014) 389–397. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Smith, J. Hashemi, Foundations of materials science and engineering, Published by McGraw-Hill, Fifth Edition, 2011, pp. 254–267. [Google Scholar]
- W. Huang, X. Zan, X. Nie, et al., Experimental study on the dynamic tensile behavior of a poly-crystal pure titanium at elevated temperatures, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 443 (2007) 33–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Engel, R. Eckstein, Microforming-from basic research to its realization, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 125–126 (2002) 35–44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Geißdörfer, U. Engel, M. Geiger, FE-simulation of microforming processes applying a mesoscopic model, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 46 (2006) 1222–1226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Liu, S.S. Chou, Study on the microstructure and formability of commercially pure titanium in two-temperature deep drawing, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 95 (1999) 65–70. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nemat-Nasser, W.G. Guo, J.Y. Cheng, Mechanical properties and deformation mechanisms of a commercially pure titanium, Acta mater. 47 (1999) 3705–3720. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.