This article has an erratum: [erratum]
Volume 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- P.B. Mirkarimi, K.F. McCarty, D.L. Medlin, Review of advances in cubic boron nitride film synthesis, Materials Science and Engineering R21 (1997) 47–100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Logothetidis, C. Charitidis, P. Patsalas, T. Kehagias, A comparative study of composition, structure and elastic properties of boron nitride films deposited by magnetron and ion beam sputtering, Diamond and Related Materials 8 (1999) 410–414. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Deng, B. Wang, L.W. Tan, H. Yan, G.H. Chen, The growth of cubic boron nitride films by RF reactive sputter, Thin Solid Films 368 (2000) 312–314. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Schwarz, F. Friess, G.K. Wolf, Deposition of c-BN by ion beam assisted CVD, Surface and Coatings Technology 125 (2000) 106–110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Weissenbacher, R. Haubner, HF-CVD of B,C,N containing layers on various substrates by the decomposition of Triethylborazine, Diamond and Related Materials 12 (2003) 884–890. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Dumont, B. Bayle, B. Bonnetot, J. Bouix, Deposition and characterization of BN/Si (0 0 1) using tris(dimethylamino)borane, Materials Research Bulletin 37 (2002) 1565–1572. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Etter, Report on hertzian contact stress theory, OPTI 521, College of Optical Science, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mannan, Y. Baba, N. Hirao, T. Kida, M. Nagano, H. Noguchi, Hexagonal nano-crystalline BCN films grown on Si(100) substrate studied by X-ray absorption spectroscopy, Materials Sciences and Application 4 (2013) 11–19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bragg’s_law [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.