Volume 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 April 2015|
- S.X. McFadden, R.S. Mishra, R.Z. Valiev, A.P. Zhilyaev, A.K. Mukherjee, Low-temperature superplasticity in nanostructured nickel and metal alloys, Nature 398 (1999) 684–686. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Saotome, H. Iwazaki, Superplastic backward microextrusion of microparts for micro-electro-mechanical systems, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 119 (2001) 307–311. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Semiatin, P.N. Fagin, J.F. Betten, A.P. Zane, A.K. Ghosh, G.A. Sargent, Plastic flow and microstructure evolution during low-temperature superplasticity of ultrafine Ti-6Al-4 V sheet material, Metall. Mater. Trans. A 41 (2010) 499–512. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Liu, K. Wang, S. Luo, Y. Tang, L. Chen, Direct electrodeposition of graphene enabling the one-setp synthesis of graphene-metal nanocomposite films, Small 9 (2010) 1203–1206. [Google Scholar]
- J. Bai, X. Zhong, S. Jiang, Y. Huang, X. Duan, Graphene nanomesh, Nature Nanotechnol. 5 (2010) 190–194. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lv, M. Terrones, Towards new graphene materials: doped graphene sheets and nanoribbons, Mater. Lett. 78 (2012) 209–218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Akhavan, E. Ghaderi, Toxicity of graphene and graphene oxide nanowalls against bacteria, ACS Nano. 4 (2010) 5731–5736. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Koth, D.G. Morris, K. Lu, A. Inoue, Ductility of nanostructured materials, Mater. Res. Soc. Bull. 24 (1999) 54–58. [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Dalla, S.H. Van, M. Victoria, Nanocrystalline electrodeposited Ni: microstructure and tensile properties, Acta Mater. 50 (2002) 3957–3970. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.