Volume 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 April 2015|
- K. Cowey, K.J. Green, G.O. Mepsted, et al., Portable and military fuel cells, Current Opinion in Solid State and Materials Science 8 (2004) 367–371. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Xie, J. Bostaph, J. Pavio, Development of a 2 W direct methanol fuel cell power source, Journal of Power Sources 195 (2010) 3407–3415. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Yin, J. Wang, Z.Y. Xu, et al., Chinese invention patent 201010101119.X (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ni, X.M. Lai, S.K. La, et al., Chinese invention patent 200610118899.2 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, L. Hua, Fabrication of metallic bipolar plate for proton exchange membrane fuel cells by rubber pad forming, Journal of Power Sources 195 (2010) 3529–3535. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yokoyama, S. Yamaura, H. Kimura, et al., Production of metallic glassy bipolar plates for PEM fuel cells by hot pressing in the supercooled liquid state, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 33 (2008) 5678–5685. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Koç, S. Mahabunphachai, Feasibility investigations on a novel micro-manufacturing process for fabrication of fuel cell bipolar plates: Internal pressure-assisted embossing of micro-channels with in-die mechanical bonding, Journal of Power Sources 172 (2007) 725–733. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Zhang, Z.G. Gong, R. Giorno, L. Que, A nanostructured Fabry-Perot interferometer, Optics Express 18 (2010) 20282–20284. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.