Volume 3, 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- C.V. Boys, On the production, properties, and some suggested uses of the finest threads, Proc. Phys. Soc. 9 (1887) 8–19.
- D. Li, Y. Xia, Electrospinning of nanofibers: reinventing the wheel? Adv. Mat. 16 (2004) 1151–1170. [CrossRef]
- E.H. Shin, K.S. Cho, M.H. Seo, H. Kim, Determination of electrospun fiber diameter distributions using image analysis processing, Macromol. Res. 16 (2008) 314–319. [CrossRef]
- S.V. Fridrikh, J.H. Yu, M.P. Brenner, G.C. Rutledge, Controlling the fiber diameter during electrospinning, Phys. Rev. Lett. 90 (2003) 1445021–1445024. [CrossRef]
- P. Gibson, H. Schreuder-Gibson, D. Rivin, Transport properties of porous membranes based on electrospun nanofibers, Colloids Surf. Physicochem. Eng. Asp. 187 (2001) 469–481. [CrossRef]
- H. Yoshimoto, Y.M. Shin, H. Terai, J.P. Vacanti, A biodegradable nanofiber scaffold by electrospinning and its potential for bone tissue engineering, Biomaterials 24 (2003) 2077–2082. [CrossRef]
- X.-J. Han, Z.-M. Huang, C. Huang, Z.-F. Du, H. Wang, J. Wang, C.-L. He, Q.-S. Wu, Preparation and characterization of electrospun polyurethane/inorganic-particles nanofibers, Polym. Compos. 33 (2012) 2045–2057. [CrossRef]
- T. Hasell, K.J. Thurecht, R.D. Jones, P.D. Brown, S.M. Howdle, Novel one pot synthesis of silver nanoparticle – polymer composites by supercritical CO2 polymerisation in the presence of a RAFT agent, Chem. Commun. 31 (2007) 3933–3935. [CrossRef]
- L. Ji, X. Zhang, Electrospun carbon nanofibers containing silicon particles as an energy-storage medium, Carbon 47 (2009) 3219–3226. [CrossRef]
- T. Ding, Y. Tian, L. Kui, K. Clays, K. Song, Y. Guoqiang, C.-H. Tung, Anisotropic oxygen plasma etching of colloidal particles in electrospun fibers, Chem. Commun. 47 (2011) 2429–2431. [CrossRef]
- E.M. Arndt, M.D. Gawryla, D.A. Schiraldi, Elastic, low density epoxy/clay aerogel composites, J. Mater. Chem. 17 (2007) 3525–3529. [CrossRef]
- J. Biener, M. Stadermann, M. Suss, M.A. Worsley, M.M. Biener, K.A. Rose, T.F. Baumann, Advanced carbon aerogels for energy applications, Energy Environ. Sci. 4 (2011) 656–667. [CrossRef]
- T. Woignier, J. Phalippou, H. Hdach, G. Larnac, F. Pernot, G.W. Scherer, Evolution of mechanical properties during the alcogel-aerogel-glass process, J. Non-Cryst. Solids 147 (1992) 672–680. [CrossRef]
- C.J. Stepanian, G.L. Gould, R. Begag, Patent US7078359 – Aerogel composite with fibrous batting, US7078359 B2, 2006.
- A.V. Muley, S. Aravindan, I.P. Singh, Nano and hybrid aluminum based metal matrix composites: an overview, Manufacturing Rev. 2 (2015) 15. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- T. Ohji, Y.-K. Jeong, Y.-H. Choa, K. Niihara, Strengthening and toughening mechanisms of ceramic nanocomposites, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 81 (1998) 1453–1460. [CrossRef]
- S. Varghese, J. Karger-Kocsis, Natural rubber-based nanocomposites by latex compounding with layered silicates, Polymer 44 (2003) 4921–4927. [CrossRef]
- M.M. Demir, M.A. Gulgun, Y.Z. Menceloglu, B. Erman, S.S. Abramchuk, E.E. Makhaeva, A.R. Khokhlov, V.G. Matveeva, M.G. Sulman, Palladium nanoparticles by electrospinning from poly (acrylonitrile-co-acrylic acid)-PdCl2 solutions. Relations between preparation conditions, particle size, and catalytic activity, Macromolecules 37 (2004) 1787–1792. [CrossRef]
- Y. Yu, L. Gu, C. Wang, A. Dhanabalan, P.A. van Aken, J. Maier, Encapsulation of Sn@ carbon nanoparticles in bamboo-like hollow carbon nanofibers as an anode material in lithium-based batteries, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 48 (2009) 6485–6489. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.