Volume 5, 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- E.O. Ezugwu, Key improvements in the machining of difficult-to-cut aerospace superalloys, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 45 (2005) 1353–1367 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Peters, J. Kumpfert, C.H. Ward, C. Leyens, Titanium alloys for aerospace applications, Adv. Eng. Mater. 5 (2003) 419–427 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Veiga, J.P. Davim, A.J.R. Loureiro, Properties and applications of titanium alloys: a brief review, Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci. 32 (2012) 133–148 [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Arrazola, A. Garay, L.M. Iriarte, M. Armendia, S. Marya, F.L. Maitre, Machinability of titanium alloys (Ti6Al4V and Ti555.3), J. Mater. Process. Technol. 209 (2009) 2223–2230 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Rahman Rashid, S. Sun, G. Wang, M.S. Dargush, An investigation of cutting forces and cutting temperatures during laser-assisted machining of the Ti-6Cr-5Mo-5V-4Al beta titanium alloy, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 63 (2012) 58–69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Wang, W.Q. Wang, H.H. Ma, Microstructure and mechanical properties of high temperature and high strength BTi-6431S alloy at 700 °C, Chin. J. Nonferrous Metals 20 (2010) s792–s795. [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, S. To, Serrated chip formation and their adiabatic analysis by using the constitutive model of titanium alloy in high speed cutting, J. Alloys Compd. 629 (2015) 368–373. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Wagner, M. Baili, G. Dessein, The relationship between the cutting speed, tool wear, and chip formation during Ti-5553 dry cutting. Int. J. Adv. Manuf Technol. 76 (2015) 893–912 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Joshi, P. Pawar, A. Tewari, S.S. Joshi, Effect of β phase fraction in titanium alloys on chip segmentation in their orthogonal machining, CIRP J. Manuf. Sci. Technol. 7 (2014) 191–201 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang, Z. Liu, Invesigations on the chip formation mechanism and shear localization sensitivity of high-speed machining Ti6Al4V, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 75 (2014) 1065–1076. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Gao, G. Wang, M.J. Bermingham, M.S. Dargush, Cutting force, chip formation, and tool wear during the laser-assisted machining a near-α titanium alloy BTi-6431S, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 79 (2015) 1949–1960 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Rahman Rashid, M.J. Bermingham, S. Sun, G. Wang, M.S. Dargush, The response of the high strength Ti-10V-2Fe-3Al beta titanium alloy to laser assisted machining, Precis. Eng. 37 (2013) 461–472. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.