Volume 5, 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- S. Pervaiza, I. Deiabb, E.M. Wahba, A. Rashida, M. Nicolescua, A coupled FE and CFD approach to predict the cutting tool temperature profile in machining, Procedia CIRP 17 (2014) 750–754 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Muhammad, N. Ahmed, Y.M. Shariff, V.V. Silberschmidt, Effect of cutting conditions on temperature generated in drilling process: a FEA approach, Adv. Mater. Res. 223 (2011) 240–246 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Fallenstein, J.C. Aurich, CFD-based investigation on internal cooling of twist drills, Procedia CIRP 14 (2014) 293–298 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Oezkaya, N. Beer, D. Biermann, Experimental studies and CFD simulation of the internal cooling conditions when drilling Inconel 718, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 108 (2016) 52–65 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhu, X. Zhang, H. Ding, Tool wear characteristics in machining of nickel-based superalloys, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 64 (2013) 60–77 [Google Scholar]
- T. Minton, S. Ghani, F. Sammler, R. Bateman, P. Fürstmann, M. Roeder, Temperature of internally cooled diamond-coated tools for dry cutting titanium, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 75 (2013) 27–35 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ramesh, A. Elayaperumal, S. Satishkumar, K. Anish, T. Jayakumar, D. Dinakaran, Influence of cooling on the performance of the drilling process of glass fiber-reinforced epoxy composites, Arch. Civil Mech. Eng. 16 (2016) 135–146 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Anton, S. Andreas, B. Friedrich, Heat dissipation in turning operations by means of internal cooling, Procedia Eng. 100 (2015) 1116–1123 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pradeep Kumar, L. Shakeel Ahmed, Drilling of AISI 304 stainless steel under liquid nitrogen cooling: a comparison with flood cooling, Mater. Today 4 (2017) 1518–1524 [Google Scholar]
- A. Attanasio, F. Faini, J.C. Outeiro, FEM simulation of tool wear in drilling, Procedia CIRP 58 (2017) 440–444 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ezilarasan, V.S. Senthil Kumar, A. Velayudham, Theoretical predictions and experimental validations on machining the Nimonic C-263 super alloy, Simul. Model. Pract. Theory 40 (2014) 192–207 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.