Volume 1, 2014
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 September 2014|
- A.K. Dubey, V. Yadava, Laser beam machining – a review, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 48 (2008) 609–628. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Choi, G. Chryssolouris, Analysis of the laser grooving and cutting processes, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 28 (1995) 863–878. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuar, B. Doloi, B. Bhattacharyya, Modelling and analysis of pulsed Nd:YAG laser machining characteristics during micro-drilling of zirconia, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 46 (2006) 1301–1310. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kibria, B. Doloi, B. Bhattacharyya, Experimental analysis on Nd:YAG laser micro-turning of alumina ceramic, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 50 (2010) 643–650. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kibria, B. Doloi, B. Bhattacharyya, Optimization of Nd:YAG laser micro-turning process using response surface methodology, Proceedings of the 2nd International and 24th AIMTDR Conference, Andhra University, Dec. 15–17, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Montgomery, Design and analysis of experiments, 5th ed., John Wiley, New York, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- G. Kibria, B. Doloi, B. Bhattacharyya, Investigation and analysis on pulsed Nd:YAG laser micro-turning process of aluminium oxide (Al2O3) ceramic at various laser defocusing conditions, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. (2013) (Online First). [Google Scholar]
- G. Kibria, B. Doloi, B. Bhattacharyya, Predictive model and process parameters optimization of Nd:YAG laser micro-turning of ceramics, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 65 (2013) 213–229. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Hassoun, Fundamentals of artificial neural networks, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- S. Haykin, Neural networks: a comprehensive foundation, Pearson, Harlow, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Rao, Advanced modeling and optimization of manufacturing processes: international research and development, Springer-Verlag London Limited, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mandal, S.K. Pal, P. Saha, Modeling of electrical discharge machining process using back propagation neural network and multi-objective optimization using non-dominating sorting genetic algorithm-II, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 186 (2007) 154–162. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Zain, H. Haron, S. Sharif, Prediction of surface roughness in the end milling machining using artificial neural network, Expert Systems with Applications 37 (2010) 1755–1768. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.