Volume 4, 2017
Special Issue - Additive Manufacturing Materials & Devices
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 April 2017|
- S.A. Sajjadi, H.R. Ezatpour, M. Torabi Parizi, Comparison of microstructure and mechanical properties of A356 aluminum alloy/Al2O3 composites fabricated by stir and compo-casting processes, Materials and Design 34 (2012) 106–111. [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Pramod, A.K. Prasada Rao, S.R. Bakshi, Effect of Sc addition on the microstructure and wear properties of A356 alloy and A356-TiB2 in situ composite, Materials and Design 78 (2015) 85–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, Y. Liu, J. Yang, J. Dang, X. Hong, D. Zhenmin, Effects of Sc content on the microstructure of As-Cast Al-7 wt.% Si alloys, Materials Characterization 66 (2012) 104–110. [Google Scholar]
- M. Amne Elahi, S.G. Shabestari, Effect of various melt and heat treatment conditions on impact toughness of A356 aluminum alloy, Transaction of Nonferrous Metals Society of China 26 (2016) 956–965. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, D. Yan, L. Rong, Y. Li, Effect of Sc addition on microstructure and mechanical properties of 1460 alloy, Progress in Natural Science: Materials International 24 (2014) 13–18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ji-Hua, T. Xiao-Long, H. Jian-Ting, X. De-Ying, Effect of heat treatment on microstructure and tensile properties of A356 alloys, Transaction of Nonferrous Metals Society of China 21 (2011) 1950–1956. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kaisera, S. Datta, A. Roychowdhury, M.K. Banerjee, Effect of scandium on the microstructure and ageing behavior of cast Al–6 Mg alloy, Materials Characterization 59 (2008) 1661–1666. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bo Chao, P. Young Koo, D. Hong Sheng, Effects of rheocasting and heat treatment on microstructure and mechanical properties of A356, Materials Science and Engineering A 528 (2011) 986–995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhu, Z. Jian, G. Yang, Y. Zhou, Effects of T6 heat treatment on the microstructure, tensile properties and fracture behaviour of the modified A356 alloys, Materials and Design 36 (2012) 243, 249. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Costa, H. Puga, J. Barbosa, A.M.P. Pinto, The effect of Sc additions on the microstructure and age hardening behaviour of as cast Al-Sc alloys, Materials and Design 42 (2012) 347–352. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.T. Akhil, S. Arul, R. Sellamuthu, The Effect of Heat Treatment and Aging Process on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of A356 Aluminium Alloy Sections in Casting, Procedia Engineering 97 (2014) 1676–1682. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.