Volume 8, 2021
|Number of page(s)||20|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- C. Ezilarasan, V.S. Senthil Kumar, A. Velayudham, K. Palanikumar, Modeling and analysis of surface roughness on machining of Nimonic C-263 alloy by PVD coated carbide insert, Trans. Nonferrous Metals Soc. China 21 (2011) 1986−1994 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ezilarasan, V.S. Senthil Kumar, A. Velayudham, Effect of machining parameters on surface integrity in machining nimonic C-263 super alloy using whisker-reinforced ceramic insert, J. Mater. Eng. Perform. 22 (2013) 1619–1628 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hood, S.L. Soo, D.K. Aspinwall, P. Andrews, C. Sage, Twist drilling of Haynes 282 super alloy, Proc. Eng. 19 (2011) 150−155 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Erween, H. Sasahara, An analysis of surface integrity when drilling Inconel 718 using palm oil and synthetic ester under MQL condition, Int. J. Mach. Sci. Technol. 15 (2011) 76−90 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Lawal, I.A. Choudhury, Y. Nukman, A critical assessment of lubrication techniques in machining process: case for minimum quantity lubrication, journal of cleaner production, J. Clean. Prod. 41 (2013) 210−221 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M.M. Nazmul Ahasm, M.G. Kibria, M.R. Ahmed, An experimental study on the effect of minimum quantity lubrication on drilling AISI 1040 steel, Gazi Univ. J. Sci. 28 (2015) 161–167 [Google Scholar]
- I. Shyha, S. Gariani, M. Bhatti, Investigation of cutting tools and working conditions effects when cutting Ti-6Al-4V using vegetable oil based cutting fluid, Proc. Eng. 132 (2015) 577−584 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Kuzu, K. Rahimzadeh Berenji, B.C. Ekim, M. Bakkal, The thermal modelling of deep-hole drilling process under MQL condition, J. Manuf. Process. 29 (2017) 194−203 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Swain, P. Kumar, G. Srinivas, S. Ravi Shankar, B. Harish, Mechanical micro-drilling of Nimonic 80A super alloy using uncoated and TiAlN coated micro drills, Mater. Manuf. Proc. 32 (2017) 1537−1546 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Subhash Chandra Bose, C.S.P. Rao, K. Jawale, Role of MQL and nano fluids on the machining of Nicrofer C263. In: 5th International & 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference , 2014, pp. 363–363 [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Revuru, N.R. Posinasetti, V.S.N. Venkata Ramana, M. Amrita, Application of cutting fluids in machining of titanium alloys—a review, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 91 (2017) 2477–2498 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Oluwole, H. Che, V. Songmene, C. Katsari, S. Yue, Machinability of rene 65 superalloy, Materials 12 (2019) 20–34. [Google Scholar]
- C. Darshan, S. Jain, M. Dogra, M.K. Gupta, M. Mia, R. Haque, Influence of dry and solid lubricant-assisted MQL cooling conditions on the machinability of Inconel 718 alloy with textured tool, J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 105 (2019) 1835–1849 [Google Scholar]
- H.V. Shete, M.S. Sohani, Effect of process parameters on hole diameter accuracy in high pressure through coolant peck drilling using Taguchi technique, Int. J. Mater. Form. Mach. Proc. 5 (2018) 1–20 [Google Scholar]
- V. Anandan, M. Naresh Babu, N. Muthukrishna, M. Dinesh Babu, Performance of silver nano fluids with minimum quantity lubrication in turning on titanium: a phase to green manufacturing, J. Braz. Soc. Mech. Sci. Eng. 42 (2020) 198 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Gunana, T. Kıvak, Ç.V. Yıldırımc, M. Sarıkaya, Performance evaluation of MQL with AL2O3 mixed nanofluids prepared at different concentrations in milling of Hastelloy C276 alloy, Int. J. Mater. Res. Technol. 9 (2020) 10386–10400 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.