Volume 10, 2023
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||27 June 2023|
- X. Luo, Y. Hu, X. Yu, Design and application of scheduling algorithm based on multi-objective and multi-constraint, Manufactur. Technol. Mach. Tool 04 (2022) 159–164 [Google Scholar]
- X. Zuo, H. Mo, J. Wu, A robust scheduling method based on a multi-objective immune algorithm, Inf. Sci. 179 (2009) 3359–3369 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, G. Zhang, J. Lu, W. Zhang, A hybrid many-objective evolutionary algorithm for flexible job-shop scheduling problem with transportation and setup times, Comput. Oper. Res. 132 (2021) 105263 [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Caldeira, A. Gnanavelbabu, Solving the flexible job shop scheduling problem using an improved Jaya algorithm, Comput. Ind. Eng. 137 (2019) 106064 [Google Scholar]
- X. Shen, Y. Han, J. Fu, Robustness measures and robust scheduling for multi-objective stochastic flexible job shop scheduling problems, Soft Comput. 21 (2017) 6531–6554 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhao, S. Fang. Operation-based encoding and neighborhood search genetic algorithm for job shop scheduling optimization, J. Mech. Eng. 49 (2013) 160–169 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Y. Guo, F. Cui, C. Zhang, S. Sun, Diversity enhancement-based adaptive genetic algorithm for open-shop scheduling problem, Comput. Integr. Manufactur. Syst. 20 (2014) 2479–2493 [Google Scholar]
- M. Tian, R. Liu, Solving flexible job-shop scheduling problem based on hierarchical hybrid genetic algorithm, Ind. Eng. Manag. 22 (2017) 32–39 [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhang, Y. Hu, J. Sun, An improved genetic algorithm for flexible job shop scheduling problem with multiple time constraints, Ind. Eng. J. 23 (2020) 19–25+48 [Google Scholar]
- L. Hong, Y. Wang, K. Nan, H. Tian, Scheduling optimization study of timed petri net models for flexible manufacturing systems, Mach. Des. Manufact. 04 (2022) 262–265+269 [Google Scholar]
- X. Ge, W. Wang, S. Li, Intelligent algorithms and its application. Southwest Jiaotong University Press, Chengdu (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, W. Ren, Q. Wu, Multi-object optimization on flexible stamping workshop production scheduling based on genetic algorithm, Forg. Stamp. Technol. 46 (2021) 203–209 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Huang, Research on flexible workshop dynamic real-time scheduling based on hybrid genetic algorithm [D], North China Institute of Aerospace Engineering (2022) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, L. Ma, L. Ma, Improved genetic algorithm for job shop scheduling problem, Comput. Syst. Appl. 30 (2021) 190–195 [Google Scholar]
- X. Qu, J. Wang, B. Ding, G. Meng, Genetic algorithm of greedy initial population to solve flexible job-shop scheduling, J. Hefei Univ. Technol. 44 (2021) 1153–1156 + 1171 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.