Volume 7, 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 September 2020|
- A. Gloria, R. Montanari, M. Richetta, V. Varone, Alloys for aeronautic applications: state of the art and perspectives, Metals 9 (2019) 662 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Giridharan, G.L. Samuel, Investigation into erosion rate of AISI 4340 steel during wire electrical discharge turning process, Mach. Sci. Technol. 22 (2018) 187–198 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Nain, D. Garg, S. Kumar, Evaluation and analysis of cutting speed, wire wear ratio, and dimensional deviation of wire electric discharge machining of super alloy udimet-L605 using support vector machine and grey relational analysis, Adv. Manuf. 6 (2018) 225–246 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Singh, D.K. Sarma, O. Hanzel, J. Sedláček, P. Šajgalík, Surface characteristics and erosion phenomena in WEDM of alumina composites, Mater. Manuf. Processes. 33 (2018) 1815–1821 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Kandpal, J. Kumar, H. Singh, Investigations into electrical discharge machining of fabricated AA 6061/10% Al2O3 aluminium-based metal matrix composite using OFAT approach, IJAutoC. 3 (2017) 29–43 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kumar, K. Abhishek, Influence of process parameters on MRR, kerf width and surface roughness during WEDM on Inconel 718: performance analysis of electrode tool material, Int. J. Ind. Syst. Eng. 30 (2018) 298–315 [Google Scholar]
- G. Selvakumar, K.G.T. Kuttalingam, M. Selvaraj, J. Manohar, Enhancing die corner accuracy using path modification strategy in wire electrical discharge machining of Monel 400, Proc. IMechE, Part C J. Mech. Eng. Sci. 232 (2018) 207–216 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bobbili, V. Madhu, A.K. Gogia, Effect of wire-EDM machining parameters on surface roughness and material removal rate of high strength armor steel, Mater. Manuf. Processes. 28 (2013) 364–368 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sarkar, M. Sekh, S. Mitra, B. Bhattacharyya, A novel method of determination of wire lag for enhanced profile accuracy in WEDM, Precis. Eng. 35 (2011) 339–347 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Abyar, A. Abdullah, A. Akbarzadeh, Analyzing wire deflection errors of WEDM process on small arced corners, J. Manuf. Process. 36 (2018) 216–223 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lal, S. Kumar, Z.A. Khan, A.N. Siddiquee, Multi-response optimization of wire electrical discharge machining process parameters for Al7075/Al2O3/SiC hybrid composite using taguchi-based grey relational analysis, Proc. IMechE, Part B J. Eng. Manuf. 229 (2015) 229–237 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Rao, A.G. Krishna, Selection of optimal process parameters in WEDM while machining Al7075/SiCp metal matrix composites, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 73 (2014) 299–314 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Gadallah, H.M. Abdu, Modeling and optimization of laser cutting operations, Manuf. Rev. 2 (2015) 1–15 [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Hegab, M.H. Gadallah, A.K. Esawi, Modeling and optimization of Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) using statistical design, Manuf. Rev. 1 (2015) 20–40 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.